Tuesday, February 24, 2009

i'm moving...


to another blog address. i have another blog that i'd love for you all to see, so i thought i should combine the 2! now, not only will you get to see what's happening at the pleated poppy, but also get a peek into my life at home. feel free to search through the archives for some fun craft ideas, party inspiration, and a few tutorials. i'm working on a brand new redesign of that blog to reflect both my business and home, so be looking for that in the near future. also, please please subscribe to the other blog or add me to your blogroll since i will no longer be posting here. thanks, and i can't wait for you to come visit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your new blog! I love stopping by to see what wonderful ideas you have put together.

I promise to add you to my visitors list if you will add yourself to mine! I am so lonely (with only one person listed) that I have taken to begging!!!

Seriously, please do stop by and say hi.