Wednesday, October 8, 2008

coming soon:

i got some great new fabric to make some fall and winter versions of the posy pins. these wools, corduroys, and tweeds just say "warmth" to me. don't you think a nice cozy posy would warm up a dull peacoat or fancy up a plain beanie? or maybe a couple attached to the ends of a thick scarf. how i can think about wearing a scarf today is pretty amazing, considering its nearing 100 degrees again today (98 yesterday!). but in your neck of the woods, fall may already be in full swing. check back soon to see when these babies are up for sale!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I am jealous at your weather!!! lol here in Northern Ohio, it is raining and in the 50's or 60's! Personally, I would love high 70's! lol

I love the new fabrics!!!! I cant wait to see what you create with them!!!! =]

Denissa said...

I love the new fabrics! Can't wait to see what you create. Never thought how cute they would be on a beanie :) Thanks for the great idea! I'm looking forward to needing a coat and scarf. Its been warm here too, we were teased with cooler/rainy weather over the weekend. Oh well, can't last too much longer...

jenstamps said...

Those are stunning fabrics, I can't wait! Not that I get much of a fall or winter in Florida but I am traveling to Seattle next month. :)

Oh and I have to tell you how many compliments I got on my posy pins at work this week everyone loved them! Of course I gave out your site!!!

Paige said...

I'm in NY and I did wear a scarf today. Love your new fabrics! Can't wait to see the new products.

Unknown said...

ooooh I want one!

the blu moo said...

I can't wait to see what you are making! cute and wintery fabric!